Create beautiful egg baskets to collect chocolates during an Easter egg hunt or as a nice gift!
What you will need:
- Crochet yarn
- Liquid starch
- Large container to let egg dry
- Decorations like ribbon (optional)
- Easter goodies (optional)
What to do:
- Blow up the balloon and tie off at the end
- Unwind the yarn and soak in the liquid starch
- Wrap the yarn around the balloon in different directions
- Spread more liquid starch all over the balloon and sit it to dry
- Once dry, pop the balloon and cut a hole
- Decorate the edges of the hole with ribbons or your chosen decorations
- Put your Easter goodies inside and enjoy your eggstroadinary basket!
Read more: DIY STRING EASTER EGG BASKETS