Create beautiful bouquets of handprint lilies as a gorgeous gift for families or friends!
What you will need:
- Sticky tape or stapler
- Green pipe cleaners
- Yellow pipe cleaners
- Ribbon to tie lilies together (optional)
What to do:
- Cut a 5cm section from a yellow pipe cleaner and wrap around the end of a green pipe cleaner to attach the two together
- Trace your hand on the paper and cut it out
- Wrap it around the pipe cleaners on the yellow end with the fingers facing upwards and sticky tape or staple the bottom
- Curl the fingers outwards to look like petals
- Make multiple and tie together with a ribbon as a gorgeous gift!
Read more: Handprint Lilies | How to Make an Easy Paper Lily