Build your very own snowman! These cute little decorations can make beautiful additions to window ledges and mantelpieces!
What you will need:
|1. Cut the foot off the sock
2. Take the length of the sock and turn it inside out. Place a rubber band at the end, tie it up and turn back inside out.
3. Fill this with rice. Place a rubber band ¾ of the way up and fill with rice to make a head and tie up with another rubber band.
4. Use the pins as eyes and a nose
5. Glue on the buttons
6. Tie up the piece of material around the neck as a scarf
7. Use the rest of the sock as a hat
Enjoy your snowman!